Friday, September 7, 2007

X’s and Oh’s; not so much the Former nor Ladder.

these contact lenses can't grasp Anything Tangible through all the Film and Grime. it's Materialized. Staring up at you from underneath my eyes. Millions of snippets of clips flicker on the screen. arms Crossed in their reflection, Inattentive to the scenes.

in lieu, Dissecting chipped paint Running off the basement walls and Frivolous dust-bunnies dancing around my feet. Carcinogen Kissed Smoke Unpretentiously makes them and you Retreat towards unscathed recliners and love-seats.

What a Shame for Apprehensive lips to try to kiss Disengaging necks that spoke of Earlier Promised Mockeries of Love?, dare i say the word. I'm Treading over the skeleton and bones my skin Craves to hug. you're Tactfully detached in box office hits and movie soundtracks.

Forlorn Fingertips attempt to affect your Inept Stability. a beating of a Corpse lying beneath me. and Lying right to me, and Through me.

Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment