Sunday, July 1, 2007

Iron-ore doesn't Translate Well Enough. I'll stick to Fortune Cookies with my Lucky number.

i lay in bed for hours Pretending to be dead-asleep. my mind Races Contemplating previous thoughts of suicide and faces that Deceived me and Never paid mind to my crying. Recurring Nightmares Scare me to Death. Mistakes i made over and Over again, but can Never Do-over. Laying in grass, Frantic to find me four-leaf clovers.

Star-light, Star-bright... i don't see the bitches out tonight. my Only wish lies in my pack of smokes, and that goes Much More Harsher down my throat. Where will i really wake Tomorrow? These Stupid lines in my palms Don't show a Clear Path to Follow.

i Guess i'll just Ignore that red-tape, and those Caution-signs. Tattoo my skin with Blood and Wine. Exhale. i'm still laying here Hysterically Alert, and Obviously Obsessed, feeling around for Consolation; feeling a Lot Less Patient.

If i scratch my head, will the Answers Come to me? i mean, i Saw it Work in the movies and on t.v.

You're feeling Lucky? Let's Go Gamble what's left of my Sanity on telephone wires. Torch my clothes, set my car on Fire. Stamp my pictures with Chorus-boys and Liars. Curled up into a ball. Roll me Down a cliff. Polish up new Scars. i'll leave one on Your Mouth. Tie You Up in Threads, just to Watch you Scream and Pout.

Maybe i've been Asleep this Entire Time.



Goodnight.

Sweet Dreams.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment