Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Poor Girls have Pulses too.

Splatter the Gasoline on my Shame, if you get a chance and have some change. Flick the Burning cigarette to Spark the Flames. Help me Stop feeling So much with my Stupid Eyes, but Delapitate my Brain. Poke me with Syringes and make me Numb. Strap my mouth Shut. Only obscenities come out. And that's far less informational than what i Would much more rather than not, Shout!...

Wait an hourglass sand second and i'll Most Likely React, with Actions i wish didn't transform into Fact. Officially? Well it was Never nor ever is official. You can Keep Dreaming, and i'll keep Wishing. Crucial Pushes, they Seem that way. But in Reality, its more or less, a Game, i can Fake, but can't Strategically yet play.



Confess something i Want Audible and Body Fluid Clear. Does that Make Sense? Probably not to you Dear. Pure pills are Easily Accepted. They're far less Dangerous, Easily Dissected. No ifs, and buts, and well ands... Unpassionate and Objective.

Your Turn to Say Something, she didn't already Pick apart. Good Luck Pretending to Be Genuinely Charming. I've Partaken in that Role too many times for you to Flaunt it. I'll still Humor you If you Indulge me. Fibbing my wit, and how Funny i am. Truly? i Might be Illiterate to your Facial Expressions.



Let's keep Repeating... its Not Lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment